Sunday, May 6, 2012

The engineers have been and gone. I have to accept that this is going to be a longer ( and more expensive) trip than I thought it would be. The head of the engine will now need to go off to a Volvo dealers to have a new injector sleeve fitted and for the edge to be scimmed.  So , its back to Wales for me tomorrow via the train service..  I leave the boat in the hands of Corpach Boat Builders and hope they can fix it in the near future.

I put a comment on Facebook about anyone know any cheap moorings in Scotland and beleive it or not I got a positive reply - which I'll follow up when I come back from Wales. By coincidence it sounds like a place which Tim and I were advised to visit but we didn't manage to get there from Tobermory.  In Craohb Haven Tim and I were told of a bay of Loch Sunnart  where there's a retired Doctor who is very into alternative technologies - and his daughter now turns out to be a friend of a friend. 

No comments: