Monday, May 7, 2012

Just got home to a great meal and a shower that I can stand up in which doesn't need a £1 coin to work.  I haven't been away that long but the level of appreciation I feel for a toilet that doesn't move cannot be described. Yet I still love sailing!  This week is really about the logistics of fixing the boat; being with Helen; and looking up friends - who will no doubt rib me about my adventures.  Hopefully I'll be back on board in two weeks time and I'll be arranging with those that had planned to come a new date  for their trip.
Watch this space for developments.

My thanks to the guys at Scottish Canals for their kindness and help - particluarly John, Alec, Micheal etc . Also thanks to Corpach Boat Builders for your virtually immediate help, even though I know you are pulled out with other work .

No comments: