Monday, July 2, 2012

Entry to scarboroughThis was on the first entry. We tried to leave two days later but got beaten back by a strong southerly wind. We are therefore still in Scarborough waiting for a weather window to make for Lowerstoft. I haven't much confidence in the Met office anymore as they have consistently got the weather wrong over the last 2 weeks.  I am now getting fed up of Scarborough - there is a limit to nostalger over childhood holidays ( have I spelt that right?  The only thing for me left to do is to see the Model Ship battle at Peasholm Park ( I know how it ends as I saw it when I was 6) or to go on the beach and dig sandcastles in the rain ( ah!! memories...)

Hopefully, that now that we've found a spot on the seafront that sells decent coffee and has wifi, we'll be in touch more than once a Preston Guild.

1 comment: